Monday, July 26, 2010

Update...

Joe reading the blogs my mom prints out for him after a long day...

Joe and comp "beat" Jenga
P-day


Fabian's baptism
So the week went pretty well, I got to have interviews with the prez, he is a really cool guy, we didnt talk that long but it was still cool. Then I did divisions with the Zone Leaders, it was pretty cool, I enjoyed it, this last week was full of rain, a lot of it on sunday but luckily for Fabians baptism it didnt rain... we had a Brother in the ward baptize him because this ward member was the only one to fellowship the guy plus the missionaries leave, members stay, or at least we hope so.
Sad that none of his family came, I am not sure why they are not supporting him, but it was cool to see him sunday all dressed up in a sweet suit getting ready to get confirmed even though there was only about 20 people there again due to the rain...
I love you all,
Elder Blanco
Preaching repentance...

Tbo during a Uruguay game...
"That was the first dude that I baptized... super stud, when we went back to Tbo I made surew to visit them, it was great seeing them... when I left she was pregnant... that was the first time that I had seen the girl... super cute girl and the little boy remembered me... he always said, Blanco... I was super excited to see them...."


No comments:

Post a Comment